Old Mill Heritage Centre & the Post Office Museum
The Post Office Museum is also known as the Transportation & Communication Building. Located next to the Old Mill Heritage Centre, this log building is the former Spring Bay pioneer post office and was relocated to Kagawong in October 1993. The museum was originally built in 1890 and served as a general store and post office.
Seasonal hours of operation: 10am - 4pm
For more information, please call: 705-282-1442Mailing address: Box 34
Admission is free but donations are welcome.